देखो यह चांदनी रात निकल आई है,
कोई खुशबु साथ लेकर आई है,
इसमें कुछ रंग और ख्वाब भी साथ लायी है,
तारों में झिलमिलाती हुई ख्वाहिश भी आई है।
इस खुशबु में दर्द है और अफ़साने भी,
इस खुशबु ने बनाये कयिओं को दीवाने भी,
मेरे आँचल पर उम्मीदों की कतार जैसी ये उतरी है,
येही खुशबु मेरे देहलीज़ के पार उतरी है।
इस रात मैं जैसे शुन्य की सी गहराई है
ध्यान से देखो, शायद किसीने ये तारों की चादर बिछाई है
इसकी ठंडक मैं जैसे की समय थम गया है
ऐसा लगता है जैसे की पूरा अंतरिख्सा मुझसे जुड़ गया है।
क्या उसको भी ये रात ऐसे ही दीखता होगा
क्या वो इस रात को देख के मुझे याद करता होगा
क्या वो भी इस आस्मां को देख के कुछ कहता होगा
या फिर वो खामोश रह के इस रात को सुनती रहता होगा।
Special thanks to Saurabh for helping me with a beautiful ending...
What women want ? - This is probably a million dollar question for Men. Why do Men find it very difficult to answer this question? We might have probably read hundreds of articles on this topic or even saw the Movie - What women want ? or even heard many men discussing this everyday. What makes a woman to choose a particular man over others? On what basis or analysis do they choose to do certain things ? To answer some of these questions lets get into women facts or in other words understand Womenology. In this modern world of dating, attraction, sex and relationships - what women want has nothing to do with these. Lets not confuse guys more and get into the straight facts that Women want Men to know, if they want to understand them.
Ever wondered if we could use the basic command of computers in our real life !
We face lot of things in our life daily and the typical reaction among us is " Oh i wish .. i cud have done that instead of this " or " oh gosh ! i cud have not done this".. etc.. Lets see some scenarios and think..
You are the only person in my life with whom i would like to share my sorrows. I learnt all your principles in my school days. I became a doctor, very famous one. I went abroad for my studies and spent half of my life in research. But i have done a grave mistake. I have messed up really bad. I hate myself. I don't know what to do.
So, i want to ask you O sage, O teacher, when God was creating this universe why didn't he give the power to humans to Undo their actions on their Life's keyboard??
Please reply to this perplexed disciple of yours... Where on earth is the UNDO function ??
Guruji replied to this disciple.
My dear Disciple,
Every UNDO function in the computer field serves the same purpose in different contexts. These contexts are set by the authors of that program.
So, in this case if you are trying to approach the author of Life's program then that's you and its just YOU. God created the universe, but a human being is responsible for his actions.
So, if you want to change your future ? Change your past ? then rewrite your character and your role in the story. Jump out of this fantasy land and become the real partner of all your realities.
A boy falls in love with a girl. He tries his level best to convince her that he loves her a lot. Slowly in the course of their relationship he realizes that he went ahead too fast ! She is not the girl he was looking for. So, he talks to the girl before she thinks about the marriage.
Ramesh : Hi Radha, i want to share something with you.
Radha : Yes Ramesh. I know what you want to say. My answer is " Yes"
Ramesh : Well, actually i wanted to say that we went ahead very fast. Now i feel I like Rashmi more than you. She told me yesterday how much she cares for me and how much she loves me. Moreover i too like her. I am sorry if i have hurt you in the meanwhile.
Radha was very disappointed. She cried alot after this incident. Her parents wanted her to go abroad and study further. They wanted her to become a great doctor. She too loved them so much, but she forgot about them when she was in a relation with Ramesh. Because of him she even left her parents' home and started staying in a hostel. Now after her love failed she wanted to commit suicide. But before that she writes a confession letter to her parents.
Dear Dad& Mom,
I know you both were the best parent anybody can have. You loved me so much, never restricted me to do the things which any parent would have done. You wanted me to grow in my career and become independent. But i spoilt my life behind an unfaithful boy. Now that i am carrying his child he wants to abondon me. With a heavy heart I am writing you this letter. All i want to say is I really Love you both. I don't know what to do with my life. I feel i can't marry other guy having Ramesh's child in me. I can't give birth to the child without his father in our life.
I wish there was the magic UNDO button in my life which would have taken this chapter out of my life. But unfortunately there is no such thing.
After discussing these two stories, I want to conclude my views about Undoing actions in our real life. We do many stupid mistakes in our life. No matter how much grave mistake we do, the world sadly doesn't offer any " Undo" option to wipe out our actions. There is no way we can retract the stupid words that come out of our mouth in the spur of the moment. We can have excuses and apologies for some of them, but life doesn't give many chances for undoing our mistakes. But if we were to program a real life " undo" command, then we should execute it only for certain scenarios. For the rest of them, we should learn from our mistakes and try to correct them in the future.
After all to Err is Human.
Ever wondered reading the tweet messages of people around the world... I did that today.. and believe me its a "jungle out there"... people write the most funniest messages ever.....
- Shakuni along with his nephews Duryodhan and Dushyasan would have opened casinos all over india and made lot of money. They would have even maintained a bank account with swiss government and they wouldn't have felt the need to capture the whole kingdom ;)
- Sanjay with his divine power would have told king dhritarashtra live results of all the matches like world cup football, IPL cricket etc.
- Draupadi would have filed a 'attempt to molest' case against entire family of Dhritarashtra and in compensation she would have asked for Hastinapur kingdom & casinos of Shakuni. Even she would have sought shelter in woman's organizations or human rights commission which would have harassed the whole family lifelong.
- For breaking the Chakravyuha of Dronacharya, Abhimanyu would have used all the sources like google search, microsoft bing and wikipedia on his iPhone or Droid. He would have even asked a question in the discussion forums online and would have figured a way out to break the chakravyuh. Or best thing using new iPhone's feature he would have called Arjun/Krishna and asked for guidance by doing a face to face chat.
- Bhim would have opened a new amusement theme park for kids, "Bhim's house of blood".
- Nakul & Sahdev would have felt offended for not getting noticed by others, they would have written their own story "Tales of Nakul & Sahdev".
- Pandavas & Kauravas before having the kurukshetra war would have faced off in reality shows like MTV Roadies series in Hastinapur or sach ka samna. They would have shown talent infront of many other audiences too.
- Duryodhana would have built an amazing mystery house instead of wax house where Pandavas would have got lost and never returned to the kingdom.
- Finally, when the war would have happened all the news channels would have aired it on their channels. In order to gain more popularity Duryodhana would have even given personal interviews criticizing Yudhistir's unnecessary demands.
- Eklavya would have started his own new school by stealing Drona's preachings. He would have uploaded Drona's sessions on youtube and even he would have started another school to teach bow & arrow to children.
- When Yudhistir tells Drona that Ashwathama is dead, he would have requested Duryodhana to get a lie dectector and would have asked Yudhishtir to tell after sitting on the machine. Ab karo sach ka saamna.. :P
Identity theft has increased a lot these days. It is very common in USA and it is also spreading in other countries like India. This is a type of crime that doesn't kill you physically but it can take away from you everything that you have earned so far - money, credit history and social reputation. Identity theft can be done by high tech cyberspace hacking and also by low tech dumpster driving.
- Check your bank accounts and credit card statements every week.
- Check your credit report regularly to limit the damage caused by the identity thieves.
- Shred all your documents that contain important information.
- Make sure to disinfect and clean your computer with latest antivirus software and run it regularly.
- When you find that your identity has been stolen report immediately to the police, notify your credit card companies to take care of any fraud or disputes.
John Abraham has been voted as the "Sexiest Asian Man" by a poll. After his movie Dostana, John has gained alot of fame among Indians. The fame is mostly because of his well toned body and the sexy looks. Actor's fan following has also increased alot. He and his girlfriend Bipasha have launched health related CD to train people for their fitness activities. But John thinks even his six packs will not compensate for the smile on his face. Bollywood's hearth throb Hrithik Roshan was placed 2nd in the list.
Ranbir kapoor, who gained popularity because of his movie "Bachna Ae Hasino" is also in the top 10 list of the handsome men.
I like John Abraham, the way he looks, his decency etc. Oh god.. cut the crap... I absolutely love him !!