When Aam Aadmi Party won in Delhi elections everyone was delightful that once for a change there is a new party who cares about public and that historical defeat restored democratic faith among millions of Indians. I had written a post about this previously. After that I have been following AAP very closely and that has been a disappointing experience for me. Firstly, during their regime all they did was providing free water to the delhi citizens and reduction in power subsidy. They created anti corruption helplines and suspended few Jal board officials. That's about it. Party took a U-turn from their promises after Jan Lokpal was not passed. They finally withdrew from leadership after 49 days. Now I have few questions that I want to ask Mr. Arvind Kejriwal and your party.
1. Why is it that whatever AAP claims is right and people who disobey them are corrupt. They have made allegations against several leaders like governer Nazib Jung, Delhi Police, Sushil Kumar Shinde and Mukesh Ambani. They feel that only AAP is a loyal party and trustworthy. Other parties are just trash. Before making such allegations why can't they come up with proofs so that we all can support them too!
2. AAP always talked about corruption and held dharnas. But we never saw them making allegations on congress leaders like Sonia gandhi, Rahul gandhi, Robert Vadra ? Mr. Chavan? Mr. Mulayam singh yadav? They are the real corruption masters. But unfortunately the basic fundamental reason why this party was formed is now gone. AAP looks more like a congress byproduct.
3. AAP claims that BJP gives tickets to people who have cases against them. But how come they give ticket to Raja Bhatt and Yudhvir who also fall in this category?? Their party is also in a way similar to the traditional parties in India and is no longer a AAM aadmi's party.
4. AAP claims that it will bring honest leadership in India if in power. They never talk about other agenda. They speak only against Modi in any rallies. Why can't they talk about border issues? Navy security issues? Women security?Terrorism? China border issues? Youth jobs? etc
5. Aam Aadmi was formed because of mistrust of congress party and in the end they end up taking support from congress to form delhi govt. What is the guarantee that if we vote for AAP in general elections and it won't support congress again?? Congress already had its rule now its time for congress to retire.
6. AAP claimed that it had proofs against Ex chief minister Shiela dixit but it didn't take any action against her. Now she is happily governing Kerala.
7. These days during election campaigning all I see is the chaos created by AAP in whatever they do. You went to Gujarat and due to ordiance you were held in police station for some permissions and AAP members attack BJP offices in Delhi. You go to mumbai and havoc is created in the railway station. Why is this nuisance created by your party members ? Why can't they peacefully hold a rally and talk.
8. These days you have been making some allegation against media and says that if he comes in power he will jail all the media members and journalist. Isn't it anarchy? We want a good governance and not an Anarchist.
9. I don't understand one simple thing why you are alleging Modi for corruption and helping out industrialists like Ambani and Adani. But the party in power since last 10yrs is the UPA govt. People are tired of the everyday scams and national shame for having most corrupt government. You never do any dharna for those people. All he cares about the future PM candidate and campaigning against him. This makes me to feel that AAP is somehow CONGRESS - II.
10. People name you as "Bhagoda" as you ran away from governing Delhi in pretext of Jan lokpal. But my question to you is two fold.. one if you think that you kept your promise that you will leave your position as CM if you are unable to put forward the lokpal bill then why couldn't you work on several other important promises that you made to Delhi citizens like women security, corruption, FIR against Sheila dixit etc. Second, if you wanted to make this party as a national party then sorry to say you don't have any track record. You left the CM position in 49 days then what is the guarantee that you will serve as India's PM for full term??
11. You vowed that once you are the CM of delhi you will send Sheila Dikshit in jain within 15days. Now she has been made Kerala's governor and she is enjoying the immunity required by any prosecution. We are not hearing anything from you. Are you trying to cover congress moves by creating scenes in public rallies and making allegations only against Modi??
These and few other questions which I am not posting here. If by any chance you come across this post, please address my questions and take it as my right to ask questions to you. I want to make sure I am voting the correct party. Jai Hind..