Funny interview of a blogger

Once a passionate blogger went to attend an interview for an editor's position.

Interviewer - Your resume says you are a professional blogger.
Man - yes I am.
Interviewer - What do you blog about?
Man - Almost everything that i see and feel
Interviewer - What do you do in a typical day?
man - Don't waste your time asking this question. You will find the answer if you 'follow' my blog :D

Interviewer - What do you do otherwise?
Man - I read other's blogs
He gets a beep on his iPhone.
Man - Excuse me this is important.
Interviewer - What is it? Can this wait?
Man - No. I need to reply to people who have commented in my latest article.

Interviewer gets annoyed and fires another question.
Interviewer - What did you blog about?
Man - I wrote about poverty in Africa.
Interviewer - Do you think you can cure it by writing a post on ur wall? What do you think Africans should do about it?
Man - they should start blogging about it too !
Interviewer is now in a state of shock and anger.
Interviewer - I think you are a crazy blogger who knows nothing other than blogging.
Man - No sir, you heard me. If they start blogging about it and get some traffic. They can get some monetary help too. Also, with Google's ad-sense they can make some money out of it. In fact all the residents of Africa can use this trick and make money.

Okay now the interview was heading in a correct direction. But the interviewer gets interrupted by a call from his wife.
Interviewer - What is it?
Wife - Hey dear, you know something funny happened today.
Interviewer - I am in the middle of something. Can you call again?
He hangs up.
Man - Oh no, you ruined a perfect material for my blog!
Interviewer - Don't worry you will find it in an updated version, if you follow my blog!
He smiles..

Interviewer - What is the key for a successful blogger?
Man - Write a post, and make good updates so that people would want to read it more often. Wow i can write about this later in my blog.
Interviewer - Well i thought the answer would be to build a relationship with your readers.
Man - I will update my article with this solution later. I am sure you will love to read that.
Interviewer - Oh yea sure. I will love that.

Interviewer - Last but not the least. What do you do if you don't have any article on your mind to write about?
Man - Nice question. I don't sit back and Google. I go out on the streets, malls, and recently I started giving job interviews !


3 comments:

  1. Too Funnyyyy..liked it...i think even i will be in such situation in coming dayzz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha nice one, both the interviewer and the the interviewed are ardent and passionate bloggers.

    nice read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thanks ! even i am in the same boat..

    ReplyDelete

Poke your nose here

Profile visits