Now, as we know that BJP and NDA are in power. Its time to evaluate their success and through my post I want to thank few leaders and their strategies because of which BJP won in majority.
1. Voters. Thanks to all those people who went out in the scorching heat and under tense situations in few parts of the country for voting for progressive India. Because of the number of votes that have increased and voter % is more for BJP than congress, BJP got the power this time. Because of their support Mr. Modi is able to cherish his ambition of becoming the PM of India.
2. Rahul Gandhi. He is the primary man responsible for the victory of BJP. We all know that Congress indirectly hinted out that if UPA wins then Rahul will be the next prime minister of India. This itself gave a boost to the BJP campaign. Narendra Modi cleverly coined the name 'Shehzada' to Rahul because of which indirectly it has affected Indian mindset that 'say no to dynastic politics'. We all know that politics for Rahul was more of a hobby than profession. He never took interest in bringing any kind of reform during UPA-I. During their second term, only during the last year Rahul came out and brought few reforms in RTI act, brought JanLokPal which is ofcourse modified according to the politicians will. But the earlier inactivity of Rahul came into highlight. His approach for the elections were not as powerful as Modi's. It was merely as if he is targetting only on AMETHI which is their base since many years. Not to forget, this time the election was not so easy win for Rahul in Amethi. His face in the election campaign posed that he is born to rule on India which was rejected by many voters. By the time he was ready to take leadership he was undermined by the BJP leaders with nicknames like Rahul Baba, Shehzada, Pappu etc indicating the voters that he doesn't have any interest or zeal in bringing up India but he is here merely to show that their family has the inheritance to acquire India.
3. Failure of UPA-II. UPA - I was still a success as far as they won again. But UPA-II was more of scams, corruption, women crimes etc. The inability of Dr. Manmohan singh to take any action against these series of scams. This gave a fuel to ignite the Indian voters. In the era of communication, a prolonged silence from Mr. Singh was never appreciated by the voters. He should have stepped down from his position long back when he had to forcibly take back A Raja in his cabinet. He should have resigned right when Rahul Gandhi mocked PM on the ordinance issue and cabinet withdrew due to this and not because of PM's action. Rahul Gandhi's strategies to distance himself from the UPA govt failed to get any interest from the public. Instead of this he should have worked with Dr. Singh and done some work in UPA II to even beg for votes for this elections. They didn't come up with any revived ideas for next 5 years in India. Their campaign was only about their ancesstors and how they gave their life for the country. First time voters won't even bother to think all this. They need jobs, economic growth, women safety. These issues were not even in their agenda.
4. Akhilesh Yadav and SP. Next thank you card should go the the UP government and CM. It is because of their dysfunctional party BJP was able to secure so many seats in UP and it became a battle ground or Kurukshetra for the road that leads to 10 Janpath. Their government was unable to control the Muzzafarnagar riots and also the riot victims were not given proper shelter. Their failure made Mr. Amit shah to campaign more agressively against the Samajwadi party in UP. From its poor handling of the riots to return of gunda raj in UP anger against SP govt rose in UP. It was like an icing on the cake when Mulayam singh responded to supreme court act against gang rapes saying that 'Boys will be boys and they are innocent'.
5. Mr. Mani Aiyar - He was the one who made the remark of chaiwala to Modi and which led to the rediscovery of Modi's past. Modi took this critisicm in a constructive way and held chai pe charcha online. He moved the entire nation and made them to go in the drive for chai wala over shehzada campaign.
6. Corporate sector and Media: This was the first time in India that huge money was poured for BJP campaigns. Approx 10, 000 crores were spent on their campaign and huge media support was also for BJP. There was no other proper alternative than Modi this time. Indian media also discussed so much about Gujarat development model and their clever marketing paid off to BJP. Without their support Modi couldn't have achieved much in this election. If AAP had that kind of money I am sure they could have given a proper combat to BJP. Congress inspite of having the money and support couldn't revive themself and were threatened by BJP in someway.
There may be other factors helping BJP to win. I will list them out at a later point. So, thanks a lot everyone on behalf of Narendra Modi and BJP.