Escape !

I want to escape to a place,
where I can watch sunrise and sunset,
I want to escape in the memories of my life,
Where I saw happy, sad and beautiful moments

I want to rest my head upon his chest,
Where I can watch him breathe.
I can see his lips converting into a smile,
Then I know I have lit his heart

I want to escape into the dusk,
With the burning love desires,
In the night along the beach,
Where I can give in myself in his arms

We stare hours together at the sky,
To find clouds whisking away for a moonlit night,
Wishing upon a falling star,
And kissing heaven high

That's the place where I would like to Escape,
Away from this world Away from Everyone,
Just Me and Him,
And the stars and Moon along with us!

-Varsha

P.S. This post is written as a part of Leo's Z-A writing challenge for the month of November.. for other posts visit this link

1 comment:

  1. Let us both go and escape and be in that dreamy place Varsha... :-)

    A beautiful poem it touches a soft heart and a heart wanting some peace and quiet altogether...:-)

    Lovely verses... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Poke your nose here

Profile visits