My blog of world cities

Hello all my readers,

I want to inform with great pleasure that I am starting a new blog that will be updated with world cities. It includes all the miniature details about its history, geography, culture, national monuments, must visit travel places, ancient civilization etc. Please go through the blog and if you like it then follow me over there to read some interesting facts about other cities of the world. It came out of my childhood interest where i used to maintain a journal with handwritten information about various countries in this world. So, instead of country i am writing about cities. Hope to see your comments over there.

Here is the kick start post for the new blog

Thank you,
Raniiii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poke your nose here

Profile visits